Friday, July 29, 2011

Monday, September 6, 2010 Reveling the news...


Well it all started at my friend April's wedding, when I started to not feel well.  Shaking it off as a long, hectic wedding weekend I didn't think anything of it.  That was until we were at the Pittsburgh Airport and I started to feel a little nauseous.  We arrived back in Naples that evening and as Kevin watched opening weekend of college football, I decided to take the big test.  The positive symbol appeared almost immediately and I was a little taken aback. I proceeded downstairs to share the news with "daddy" in the midst of the football game.  I wish I had brought a camera with me to capture his priceless reaction, but I know he'll never forget "where he was" when I announced the big news.  I took 3 tests just to be sure!! I called the doctor the next day and the 7 week wait began until our first appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment